Welcome to Take the Cake! Do you own a restaurant that would like to outsource your desserts to a team of Pastry Chefs who bake every day? THIS is what we do, how we began and what we continue to specialize in.
Although we would love to name names, we can’t mention all our restaurant accounts, but believe us when we say, we sell desserts to some of Houston’s favorite restaurants!
If you own or manage a restaurant and would like to speak to us about getting our desserts in your location, we’d love to talk to you.
Just some basic information about how we operate:
- We currently deliver desserts to restaurants in the Houston area twice a week in the afternoons, between lunch and dinner hours.
- If your restaurant is outside of Houston, we deliver once a week before the lunch hours. This includes The Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, Missouri City, Sugarland, Clear Lake, League City and Katy.
- We take orders twice a week for our twice a week deliveries and once a week for our once a week deliveries.
- As soon as we take your order, we bake it that day, then decorate and deliver it the following day.
- Will your desserts taste just as good if you only get your delivery once a week? Absolutely. We’ll talk to you about how to keep your desserts as fresh as possible and as long as you follow our instructions, they’ll taste just as good as the day they were baked.
- Any cake, cheesecake, pie or tart on our retail menu is available at a wholesale price to operating restaurants.
- In order to get wholesale prices, orders MUST be placed at least once a week on a weekly basis.
- All deliveries are COD unless arrangements have been made prior to delivery.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our baking schedule, we currently do not provide desserts to caterers or hotels.
If you’d like further information, please feel free to call us and ask for Anabel. She’d be happy to talk to you about what desserts would sell well for your restaurant concept.